Download the SDWAN and SASE product brochure, including a detailed comparison with MPLS, and share with your IT and management teams
Many global organisations have over 40 different security products and solutions to manage and maintain – Our SASE and SD-WAN security solutions allow you to strengthen your network and worker protection, consolidate solutions and simplify management.
INTEGRATED SECURITY OPTIONS FOR SD-WAN NETWORKS
Most SD-WAN software offers a Stateful packet firewall as standard, protecting networks and data but offering no advanced protection like Deep Packet Inspection (DPI), Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), directory based policies, Application level security and blacklisting / whitelisting. Some vendors offer a combined security and SD-WAN product, and just like SD-WAN technology, these security options differ greatly between vendors. The lines between network and security start to blur as you add in the requirement to support remote user access and access to Cloud hosted applications. These are your options:
A centralised firewall requires all traffic to be backhauled to a central location, typically a Data centre, which is not ideal to access Cloud hosted applications and dilutes the SD-WAN benefit of being able to access applications and the Internet, directly from each location on your network.
A single device at every site, such as our VENA and VECTA appliances, supplies both SD-WAN and Security functionality. Both the SD-WAN and security vendor technologies can be replaced independently without changing the hardware, eliminating vendor tie-in and ensuring best of breed options for network and security.
SD-WAN software integrates seamlessly with third party Cloud security providers, sending all necessary traffic directly to a Cloud hosted security platform, again allowing you to select best in class preferred providers in a simple, easy to manage network and security solution.
Historic security vendors have bolted on SD-WAN functionality and historic SD-WAN vendors have done the same with the security function. In some cases, one funtion performs far better than the bolt-on, and users are tied to a single provider solution, often limiting potential solution benefits. Ask us which solutions to avoid, and why!
ARE YOU CONFUSED ABOUT SD-WAN, SASE AND SSE?
Despite current myths purporting that SASE has in some way ‘replaced’ SD-WAN the facts are that an SD-WAN network & SSE security framework combined to form a SASE solution, is the ultimate secure edge network framework
SSE (Secure service edge) unifies all security services, including Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA), Secure Web Gateway (SWG), and Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), to secure Internet access, access to cloud hosted services, and access to private applications, but does not provide intelligent traffic routing.
SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is a framework that combines SD-WAN (Access) with security services (Secure Service Edge) to offer a complete network and security solution.
SSE & SASE FRAMEWORK COMPONENTS
ZERO TRUST NETWORK ACCESS
Provides full visibility and control over users, both managed and unmanaged applications, and all devices that have access to your corporate network and services:
- Eliminate implied trust privileges
- Support 3rd party and BYOD access
- Secure access to cloud applications
SECURE WEB GATEWAY
An on-premise or cloud hosted security service that filters unwanted software or malware from user-initiated Internet traffic and enforces corporate and regulatory policy compliance:
- URL and content filtering
- Threat detection and threat prevention
- Data loss prevention
- SIEM, SOAR and EDR integration
CLOUD ACCESS SECURITY BROKER
An on premise or cloud-based security policy enforcement point between cloud service consumers and cloud service providers to enforce enterprise security policies when applications are accessed:
- Threat protection
- Data protection
A firewall solution delivered as a cloud-based service that allows companies to simplify IT infrastructure and supply Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) capabilities:
- Web filtering
- Advanced threat protection (ATP)
- Intrusion prevention system (IPS)
- Domain Name System (DNS) security
SD-WAN WITH INTEGRATED CHECK POINT SECURITY SOLUTIONS
Unlike other solutions that only detect threats, Check Point prevents threats. Available as on on premise option, running on our SD-WAN appliance, or as a Cloud provided solution, SDWAN Solutions and Check Point integration provides organizations of all sizes with integrated, advanced threat prevention, reducing complexity and lowering the total cost of ownership.
- Next Generation Firewall
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Secure Web Gateway
- Zero trust Network Access
- DNS Security
- Data Loss Prevention
- Email Security
- Browser Protection
- Secure SaaS Applications
- Device Posture and Compliance
- Web Application and API Protection
Everything you need in a security solution
Harmony protects remote users’ devices and access. Wherever they connect from, whatever they connect to, and however they connect, their devices, privacy and organizational data must be secure and protected from any cyber threat.
Starting from £5.00 per user pm
Quantum protects enterprise networks from the most sophisticated cyber-attacks with the highest calibre of security, real-time prevention and the world’s highest performing security gateways.
Starting from £50.00 per edge pm
CloudGuard secures the Cloud with a unified cloud native security platform, automating security posture at scale, preventing advanced threats and providing visibility and control over any workload across any cloud.
Contact us for pricing
Check your security right now – with a free CheckMe by Check Point security assessment – Have you got 2 minutes to spare – you might not be as safe as you think?
CheckMe by Check Point is a proactive assessment that identifies security risks on your network, endpoint, cloud and mobile environments. Based on this assessment, CheckMe instantly provides you with a detailed report that shows if your environments are vulnerable to:
- Ransomware is a malware that encrypts users’ files and require ransom for their decryption
- Command & Control Communication let attackers take complete control over an infected computer.
- Identity Theft attack captures personal information by fake websites that appears to be legitimate.
- Zero-day attacks use the surprise element to exploit holes in the software that are unknown to the vendor.
- Malware Infection lets attackers take complete control over an infected computer.
- Browser Exploit is an attack that takes advantage of a particular vulnerability in a computing system.
- Anonymous surfing can open backdoors into an organization’s network
- Data leakage unintentional or theft release of sensitive information outside the organization’s network.
- Cloud Segmentation scans for open ports of accessible machines within the same environment to indicate for access.
- Click the Checkme banner above to be re-directed to the Check Point CheckMe website and select the environments you wish to assess (Network, Endpoint and/or Cloud).
- CheckMe runs independently and analyzes your environments.
- Your web browser communicates with CheckMe service to analyze your network’s security controls (without any actual risk for your network).