SASE SELECT IS EVERYTHING YOU NEED IT TO BE
Every SASE SELECT solution is different and is created individually to solve specific network, security and business requirements that an enterprise or an ISP (and their customers) may have. SASE SELECT provides the latest technologies, innovations and integrations to deliver what customers need, where standard solutions alone cannot
SASE SELECT FOR ENTERPRISE
Customers no longer have to compromise on the solutions they need, due to their requirements being none-standard. SASE SELECT solutions are built to individual specifications, with focused functionality, thereby ensuring that customers’ digital transformational projects are delivered on-time, within budget and to exact specification.
SASE SELECT FOR ISP, MSP AND CHANNEL
As technologies continue to change rapidly and businesses demand custom solutions, ISPs often don’t have the necessary products and skill sets to be able to offer suitable solutions in short time frames. SASE SELECT for ISP provides service providers with solutions designed to specific requirements, delivered in easy to sell, implement and maintain packages, keeping you and your customers connected, protected and up to date.
SASE SELECT FOUNDATION SERVICES
SD-WAN (software defined wide area network) technology uses software to intelligently and dynamically route network traffic from A – B according to network conditions or set parameters, while using multiple sources of connectivity technologies. Traffic within an SD-WAN network is secured in encrypted tunnels and the SD-WAN vendor may offer a stateful packet firewall as standard.
SSE (Secure service edge) unifies all security services, including Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA), Secure Web Gateway (SWG), and Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), to secure Internet access, access to cloud hosted services, and access to private applications, but does not provide intelligent traffic routing.
SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is a framework that combines SD-WAN (Access) with security services (Secure Service Edge) to offer a complete network and security solution
SASE SELECT MODULAR COMPONENTS
ZERO TRUST NETWORK ACCESS (ZTNA)
Provides full visibility and control over users, both managed and unmanaged applications, and all devices that have access to your corporate network and services:
- Eliminate implied trust privileges
- Support 3rd party and BYOD access
- Secure access to cloud applications
SECURE WEB GATEWAYS (SWG)
An on-premise or cloud hosted security service that filters unwanted software or malware from user-initiated Internet traffic and enforces corporate and regulatory policy compliance:
- URL and content filtering
- Threat detection and threat prevention
- Data loss prevention
- SIEM, SOAR and EDR integration
A firewall solution delivered as a cloud-based service that allows companies to simplify IT infrastructure and supply Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) capabilities:
- Web filtering
- Advanced threat protection (ATP)
- Intrusion prevention system (IPS)
- Domain Name System (DNS) security.
LAYER 4 CRYPTO SEGMENTATION
- Data assurance is solved with crypto-segmentation in which fine-grained policies are defined per policy and classification across the SD-WAN fabric.
- Whether it is keeping your encrypted data secure and separate from the provider network and/or defining fine-grained policies for you to classify important data, we provide the data assurance MSPs and their end-users are seeking, while mitigating risk and reducing the attack surface for everyone.
DEVICELESS SASE REMOTE ACCESS
- SASE REMOTE automatically provides end-to-end encrypted access back to the corporate network, or to an Internet SWG using multiple different connections.
- By combining intelligent session-based path steering with dynamic link conditioning, SASE REMOTE boosts the performance of your business applications while keeping your users and your data secure.
CLOUD ACCESS SECURITY BROKERS (CASB)
An on premise or cloud-based security policy enforcement point between cloud service consumers and cloud service providers, to enforce enterprise security policies when applications are accessed.
- Threat protection
- Data protection
- Adaptiv Networks
- Aruba HPE
- Cisco Meraki
- Extreme / Ipanema
- Fortinet SD-WAN / SASE
- Oracle SD-WAN
- VMWare Velocloud
- OEM firewall
- Check Point FW
- Check Point Cloud FW
- Palo Alto Cloud FW
- Netskope Cloud FW
- Zscaler Cloud FW
- 4G, 5G, LTE
- Dedicated Internet
- Our VENA and VECTA universal customer premises equipment hardware ranges support most of our SD-WAN software vendors and have NFV capability to also run third party security software on the same device as SD-WAN.
- A single device for SD-WAN and security. We configure, install, manage and support the devices in 190 countries, with 4 hour or NBD RMA.
ELIMINATE MPLS AND GLOBAL BACKBONE NETWORKS
- Optimise the Internet middle mile connection between your sites to guarantee better than MPLS SLAs and performance, while adding in redundancy, intelligent path selection and routing.
- The core technology behind this makes the Internet act like carrier-grade private WAN links, and is backed by a carrier grade SLA.
CONNECT TO CHINA WITHOUT MPLS
- Eliminate the usual high cost and complexity with high-performance SD-WAN-as-a-service that provides compliant access to mainland China using Internet broadband connections.
- Customers can expect lightning-fast file transfers, pristine voice and video sessions, and overall performance comparable to MPLS.
- Your SD-WAN orchestrator is hosted within SDWAN CLOUD, as a fully managed service, ensuring you can always reach your control centre.
PRIVATE SDWAN CLOUD
- Connect to every IaaS, SaaS and public Cloud instance and to over 800 global DC locations directly from your SD-WAN network.
- Implement geographic data restriction
- Enable SaaS optimisation for Teams / Zoom traffic
- Seamlessly communicate between different SD-WAN vendor solutions during mergers or acquisitions.
- No need to rip-and-replace – use different SD-WAN and security vendor technologies togther in one solution
SASE SELECT PROFESSIONAL SERVICE MODULES
RFI / RFP PROCESS MANAGEMENT
You can rely on our vast and unbiased multi-vendor SD-WAN and SASE knowledge and experience to ensure that your business gets the best possible solution using only qualified vendors when you engage us to run your RFP or RFI process, from start to finish. We know the technologies, we know the vendors and most importantly, we know their capabilities. Our standard RFP process has 54 modules covering every aspect of SD-WAN and SASE procurement.
SD-WAN AND SASE CONSULT – MEETINGS, WORKSHOPS AND METAVERSE EVENTS
Our expert consultancy service investigates your entire digital transformation strategy and helps you plan every aspect that relies on network or security – Vendor technologies, infrastructure and connectivity, hardware, Cloud or multi-Cloud, business applications, SLA requirements, DC integration, business process migration, expansion, consolidation, and M&A integrations – helping you avoid costly mistakes in the future.
GLOBAL RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT LABORATORIES
We have live lab environments in London (UK) Brussels (BE) Johannesburg (SA) Singapore (SG) and in the Cloud and can demonstrate solutions and concepts in real-time, using real connectivity options. The laboratory is not a simulated environment and so demonstrates actual performance in real world scenarios.
TAILORED SOLUTION DESIGN
We are vendor agnostic and will always recommend and design solutions based on a detailed consultation with you. We ensure that you are fully aware of all the features, benefits and any potential shortcomings of your solution. We are the proven experts in SD-WAN and SASE technologies, so you don’t have to be!
PROOF OF CONCEPT AND PILOT
It is always recommended to see how your chosen solution performs within your own network, or to compare how different vendor solutions perform in a live environment. We configure and install POC and Pilot trials on your network for peace of mind – you see how the solution performs, and how we perform, before committing to a final solution
FIELD ENGINEER SERVICES
With experienced local field engineers available in 190 countries, we install, manage and support our SD-WAN, SASE and hardware solutions across the globe. Most of our engineers are located within 1 hour of major cities. We also offer Engineer-as-a-Service and Deployment-as-a-Service in these countries.
24 X 7 X 365 SUPPORT DESKS
Our experienced technical team is available 24×7 to proactively monitor and support every component within the solution (including connectivity, hardware and software) and with full escalation to CTO and CEO level. Tickets can be raised via an online portal, by email or by phone.
INSTALLATION AND MANAGEMENT
We project manage the installation of the solution connectivity and physical hardware devices according to an agreed roll-out schedule and we manage the solution, either as a fully managed or co-managed option. Management includes all configuration, moves and changes.
SOLUTION RE-TECH GUARANTEE
Where we supply the solution connectivity, we constantly monitor available technologies at each site and let you know when new options are available, ensuring that your solution is as technically advanced as possible, throughout the contract. Vendor software is kept updated and patched.
SD-WAN AND SASE IS A JOURNEY – WE’LL GET YOU SAFELY THERE
With offices in London, Brussels, Singapore, Johannesburg and in the Metaverse, with teams spread across the globe and with deployment and management capabilities in 190 countries globally, we are always on hand to help you (and your customers) get to the desired network, Cloud and security destinations.