A COMPLETE SD-WAN AS A SERVICE SOLUTION
All SD-WAN Starting From £99.95 pm
The old ways of working are gone, technology has evolved, and change has demanded innovative new solutions. Superior business infrastructure and critical application performance guarantees are no longer reserved for only the largest enterprises.
SDWAN 1-2-3 is aimed at any business or organisation who cannot function without a stable connection to the Cloud and the Internet. All businesses that need to vastly reduce costs, whilst boosting network performance, and thus productivity.
SDWAN 1-2-3 delivers affordable, cutting edge network intelligence, unprecedented network visibility, centralised control, business application focus and non-intrusive zero touch deployment.
We have an SDWAN 1-2-3 offer for every high street business from shops to cafes, salons to bars and restaurants, and there are SDWAN 1-2-3 products specifically tailored to organisations in construction and hire businesses, education providers from primary to universities, all manner of charities and NFPs and any business with remote workers or those using the Internet of Things.
SDWAN 1-2-3 connects all of your locations and delivers what each individual site needs, all combined in a single easy to implement, manage and maintain true SD-WAN solution. And, with pricing starting from an all-inclusive £99.95 per month, even micro stores and sites have access to the business and commercial benefits that only true SD-WAN technology delivers!
What’s Included With SDWAN 1-2-3?
- Tailored SD-WAN solution design
- True SD-WAN intelligent software & licencing
- All hardware including SD-WAN device
- 2 x diverse Internet access connections
- Non disruptive zero touch Installation
- Full solution management
- Full solution training & certification
- 24 x 7 x 365 support & helpdesk
- Solutions are customisable
What can I use SDWAN 1-2-3 for?
- Connecting Point of Sale devices
- Business Internet access
- IP telephony
- Security camera connectivity
- IoT devices & monitoring
- Remote door entry solutions
- Connectivity to data centre, HQ or 3rd party
- Integration into AWS environments
- and much more…..
What are the SDWAN 1-2-3 benefits?
- Affordable business solution
- Intelligent SD-WAN traffic routing
- Dual access connections for resilience
- Full network visibility
- Centralised management portal
- Integration with security products
- Fully managed solution
- Fully customisable solutions incl. VNF capability
SDWAN 1-2-3 : Frequently Asked Questions
1. My existing 20mbps MPLS costs over £300 per month per site, how can you offer a comparable service for £100?
We developed SDWAN 1-2-3 for that exact reason – there are thousands of small stores etc. and companies using IOT devices that require constant connection to remote Data centres, devices, hubs, cloud or even to the Internet, but cannot justify spending over £300 per month. Innovation in technology, being able to offer solutions using cost effective connectivity options, implementing smarter ways of working, solid vendor relationships and having our own hardware devices means that we can offer quality solutions at affordable prices – without compromising on solution benefit.
2. What are the differences between Options 1, 2 and 3?
SD-WAN services are subscription based and charged according to bandwidth throughput. Many customers have small bandwidth requirements. Option 1 has a 20Mbps SD-WAN licence, effectively supporting 20Mbps traffic throughput at any time. This is sufficient to connect up to 8 POS devices, supply business Internet for a handful of users, connect security cameras, connect to DC’s, HQ and warehouses, update live stock inventories etc. Option 2 supplies 50Mbps traffic supporting many more users, connections and devices, as well as introducing guest WiFi. Option 3 is tailored to your specific requirements and supplies throughput options from 200Mbps up to 5Gbps.
3. Can I mix and match Options 1, 2 and 3 in a single solution?
Yes – SD-WAN 1-2-3 is designed to do exactly that. Smaller locations need less connectivity (and have less budget) than medium and large sites. We work with you to ensure each and every location has the correct connectivity solution, without sacrificing any benefit.
4. My stores already have a single FTTC internet connection, can I still use SD-WAN 1-2-3?
Yes, we can replace one of our connections with your existing connection or include it in our solution. Your connection must have a private IP address. You remain responsible for the payment and support of the existing service. As and when your existing service becomes out of contract, we will gladly discuss replacing the service with an SDWAN Solutions service, so that you have a complete and fully managed solution end to end, with a single point of contact and support.
5. What's the difference between SD-WAN 1-2-3 and your standard SD-WAN solutions?
SDWAN 1-2-3 Option 1 offers a 20Mbps licence and a purpose built SD-WAN hardware device, whereas our standard SD-WAN solutions start at 50Mbps and include a higher specification SD-WAN device capable of running additional VNF installations etc.
6. Is SD-WAN 1-2-3 suitable for every business i.e. an office environment?
Option 1 has been designed to cater for smaller sites with reduced bandwidth use and smaller budgets. Options 2 and 3 are suitable for most other requirements, offering solutions up to 5Gbps.
7. Can I trial an SD-WAN 1-2-3 solution in a few branches to make sure that it is suitable for my group?
We demonstrate the solution in a FREE OF CHARGE 2 week Proof of Concept trial live on your network to show how SDWAN 1-2-3 solves a pre-agreed list of criteria. Please ask us for details on how to get started. We can also demo the solution live in our SD-WAN Research and Development laboratory.
8. Is SDWAN 1-2-3 available outside of the UK?
YES – we are able to offer SDWAN 1-2-3 in any of the 190 countries where we supply services. The starting price point of £99.95 is only applicable in the UK and SDWAN 1-2-3 pricing in other countries will vary depending on your location, as the included connectivity charges differ between different locations.
9. Pricing starts from £99.95 per site per month - can you explain the criteria?
A customer with over 100 sites using SDWAN 1 – 20mbps per site will pay £99.95 per month per site for a complete solution including all the hardware, software and dual connectivity options. For customers with less than 100 sites, the monthly cost is subject to a sliding scale due to varying bulk discounts applicable and will be confirmed to customers during the proposal stage.