SDWAN Solutions becomes an extension of your existing supplier’s product portfolio, delivering expert SD-WAN and SaSe solutions on your supplier’s behalf, allowing you to maintain your existing supplier relationship while benefitting from our SD-WAN and SASE expertise.
A SELECTION OF OUR GLOBAL SALES PARTNERS
Couno is a trusted provider of IT support services throughout the UK and Europe. We’ve enjoyed significant growth over the years, which we think is down to our combination of technical know-how and great service.
Our foremost goal is to help your business achieve the success it deserves, regardless of size or budget. Whether you need to compliment your existing IT department or completely outsource your services, we’ll work with you to find a solution that helps you realise (and exceed!) your goals without breaking the bank.
Product and Services:
We offer a wide and full portfolio of expert IT solutions Including, but not exclusive to:
- IT hardware and software
- Remote working solutions
- Cyber Security
- Hosting and cloud services
- Voice and data
At the core of our business are important values: knowledge, accountability and performance.
Unit 9 Hobbs Cross Ind Est
Hobbs Cross Road
Essex CM16 7NY
5-8 Dysart St, London
TEL: 0207 1234 101
21 – 23 Elmfield Road,
TEL: 08000 43 42 41
125 Queen Street
TEL: 08000 43 42 41
The UTL Group incorporates four main businesses offering a wide range of services nationwide with a heavy emphasis on offering fast, efficient response. Whatever service you choose from UTL you will receive the same high standard of service from well trained and knowledgeable staff and because invest and look after our staff they in turn ensure our customers are given nothing but the best support.
Product and Services:
1. UTL Document Solutions – We are a major supplier of multifunctional printers and managed print solutions including Canon, Ricoh, Epson, Konica, Kyocera and Lexmark. We also provide a range of Document Management Software that include archive/retrieval and workflow processes that can change the way your business works for the better.
2. UTL Telecom Solutions – We supply , install and support a range of Telephone systems, Mobiles and related call recording and call management software including leading brands Gamma, 3CX, Samsung, Avaya, Mitel, BT. We also have our own billing platform, direct link to Openreach’s WLR3 and we supply a large range of voice and data circuits.
3. UTL Security Solutions – We supply, install and support CCTV, Door entry and Door access solutions and Intruder Alarm systems. We deal with many of the leading manufacturers and are a Gold Paxton dealer for Door Access. We also install and service Fire Alarms and Emergency Lighting.
4. UTL Cabling Solutions – We design and install Voice and Data cabling including all Cat5e, 6, 6a, 7 and Fibre Optic Cable. We also do Wifi solutions, PA Systems, AV Solutions and server rooms.
teleN are an independent, supplier-agnostic, trusted advisor on communications, telecoms, connectivity and cloud. Not being quota carrying means we truly have your best interests at heart. We really listen to, and understand, your challenges and requirements. Then by turning to our ecosystem of national, international and global suppliers to match your technological, strategic and commercial requirements, we are able to propose the most relevant suppliers and begin conversations, leading to formal proposals that, as your advisor, we are then able to evaluate with you in order to help compare and select your final supplier(s).
This makes teleN your single go-to source for cloud, telecoms and communications technology services advice, with a focus on SD-WAN solutions.
Product and Services:
We have been planning and selling manufacturer-independent WAN networks, as a trusted advisor, for 20 years. We have sold SD-WAN networks for the past 5 years with over 43 implemented SDN projects. The largest project of which has around 1900 locations alone.
In 2019 we carried out a market research on SD-WAN with our MPLS customer KLEUSBERG (www.kleusberg.de), which clearly showed that not all roads have to automatically lead to the market leader.
Criteria such as offloading of cloud applications, jitter and latency optimization, out of band management including eSIM with data pool and LTE only connections were very important. The topic of micro segmentation with the feasibility of a Zero-trust strategy in the LAN / WAN and external public cloud connection, however, was the decisive factor for the customer in his decision.
teleN also deals with the issue of line procurement for our customers worldwide. For large national German branches, we use city carriers or cable connections and the LTE Gigacube from our Business Partner Vodafone as additional active connections. Abroad we also have cheap local partners everywhere.
Africa Digital Connect (ADC) supports and assists companies, organizations and States in their digital transformation.
ADC is developing a high value-added service offering in the digital sector and preparing future players in the field.
Product and Services:
Digitization & Digitalization
- Digitization of payment methods
- Electronic document management
- Digital identification
- Digital Marketing
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Resale of Digital Solutions
- Hotel management
- platform Call Centre platform
- Business applications
- Digital content
- Mobile application
Assistance and Advice
- Technical support to companies, ISP and Business Sales
- Reduction of ICT and Telco operating costs
- Process optimization
- Tailor-made offer for operators and project management
- Customer experience
- Digital communication
- Strategic and operational studies
Arrow is one of a few companies in the UK able to provide a full telecoms, IT and energy consultancy and service proposition.
With over 20 years in the business telecoms industry and an unrivalled reputation of delivering excellent, personal customer service, Arrow Business Communications is perfectly positioned to provide a full and bespoke range of business telecommunications and IT services. Our portfolio ranges from PBX and hosted telephony systems through to mobile voice, data, IT services, mobile device management, managed services and business energy.
We work with our best of breed industry partners and our independent status enables us to continually adapt our portfolio ensuring we offer robust, reliable business telecoms solutions which seamlessly integrate into existing platforms and business environments. Our customers are fully supported by Arrow employees including a team of product specialists who regularly collaborate on projects to ensure that solutions meet customers’ needs both now and as their businesses change.
Reasons to choose Arrow:
- Multiple products through one provider
- Vendor agnostic, best of breed solutions
- In-house project managers and engineers
- Multi-product Technology Fund
- One invoice for all services
- Nationwide support
Twoobii is business broadband. Twoobii gives you voice, data and Internet services anywhere you are. To be connected or not, certainly Twoobii. End-users, Resellers, ICT service integrators, Twoobii is developed for you. See www.twoobii.com for detailed product information.
We are a pan-African telecommunication engineering group that has serviced the African market for more than 30 years. As system engineers, we focus on solutions using satellite, wireless and unified communication technologies. We add the engineering content and design needed to apply leading technologies in today’s business world. We sell products, solutions and services underwritten by sound system engineering.
Q-KON is an engineering services and solutions business. We provide turn-key projects, satellite network services, specialist product distribution and business consultancy services. Formed in 1988 we have 30 years of experience in delivering tomorrow what we promised yesterday. We service Africa through developing long-term sustainable business value and trusted relationships.
- We are an “off-grid” telco for business and corporate markets.
- We leverage satellite, wireless and unified communication technologies to enable business.
- We “design for sales” and unlock value through the integration of emerging markets, leading technology and innovative business models.
Our professional services portfolio incorporates:
Satellite System Engineering to complete end-to-end network audit and network optimisation work.
Product Knowledge of all the major satellite manufacturers and reference to successful case studies and business development projects.
Market Knowledge in order to understand the competitive landscape, the specific opportunities and the competitive elements.
Service Provide Business analytics and experience to appreciate the complexities of satellite-based service provisioning.
We are a leading provider of IT Infrastructure Solutions with vast knowledge and expertise in numerous System Integration deployments. We focus on providing end-to-end high performance IT solutions, for both the enterprise environment as well as the service provider environment. A key consideration for designing solutions for our client is the customer’s investment protection; this is highlighted via the equipment’s superior performance, functionality and upgrade paths.
Our Services and Solutions
Beaconade Networks specializes in providing high-end network technology solutions to enterprises and service providers in the areas of:
- Data and Information Security Solutions
- Collaboration Solutions
- Enterprise Network Infrastructure Solutions
- Enterprise Physical Security Solutions
- Enterprise Data Centre Solutions
- Connectivity Solutions
- Data Storage Solutions
At GIOS Technology (GIOS) we focus and are passionate in providing our clients with unparalleled services and support. With over 25 years’ experience, we combine innovative and disruptive thinking with industry and domain expertise to offer our clients end-to-end IT & Business Consulting, Manage Risk and Regulatory Change, Recruitment and Digital & Legacy Application & Infrastructure services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients’ businesses.
- IT and Business Transformation Consulting
- Digital Innovation and Data Analytics
- Innovative Technology Services
- Resourcing Solutions
The Industries we service
- Banking, Finance and Insurance
- Government and Public Sector
- Retail and Consumer goods